Our Competitive Program includes Level 3 through Level 10 in the USAG program as well as Xcel Silver through Xcel Diamond. Groups train as few as 6 hours per week and as many as 25 hours per week. Higher level athletes will typically train more hours and training group decisions will be made by your coaches as your child progresses through the program. Team tryouts are held every Fall for all our Advanced Rec students as well as a select few coach-recommended lower level Rec students.
* 57 individual and AA State Champions
* 17 Region 8 qualifiers
* 1 Eastern region qualifier
* Level 3 team - 3rd | Level 4 team - 1st | Level 5 team - 2nd | Level 7 team - 2nd | Level 8 team - 1st | . Level 9 team - 1st | Level 10 team - 2nd
* 74 individual and AA State Champions
* 23 Region 8 qualifiers
* 1 gymnast competed in JO Nationals
* Level 3 team - 4th | Level 4 team - 1st | Level 5 team - 1st | Level 7 team - 3rd | Level 8 team - 2nd | . Level 9 team - 1st | Level 10 team - 2nd
* 36 individual and AA State Champions (Compulsory Only- Xcel & Optional Seasons Cancelled due to COVID)
* Level 4 team - 1st | Level 5 team - 1st
*Jordan Olszewski signs with Arkansas Razorbacks!
2020-2021 Season as of 12/10/20
* 26 individual and AA State Champions (through Dec 2020)
* Level 3 team - 3rd | Level 4 team - 2nd | Level 5 team - 1st
*Caroline Leonard signs with Auburn Tigers!
*Alana Fisher walks on with Eastern Michigan Eagles!
Looking for more information about our Parent's Club for MBG's Competitive Team?
Email Becky@mountainbrookgymnastics.com or you can check out the AGEF Team Website if your child is currently on our team.